View Profile SketchMeNot

1 Audio Review

This song is seriously so lovely oh my goodness gosh!! (>w<) My art has never inspired a piece of music before so this is seriously so dang cool aaaaaahhhh (>o<). I'm so glad my art could inspire you to create something. It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy, just like this song (^-^) Thank you so much! 🧑🧑🧑

MisterJames responds:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Reading this made me feel warm fuzzy!!! I’m honored to make such an amazing artist happy 😊 Keep on making amazing works! ☺️ Cant wait to see what you make next! πŸ’™

12 Art Reviews

Ahhh! Oh yeah that's right!! You also drew Gun Bunny! So cool!! 🀩 Gun Bun's got such an awesome design! (^w^)

Man, she looks so good in your style and I adore this piece's composition! Such an awesome work! (>w<)

Jun-Kou responds:

awaa you're so nice!! thank you so much!!

gun bun is very nice i love bun buns

Ahh! Eliza! My personal favorite Skullgirls character! She looks soooooo nice in your drawing style! (^w^) I adore the way you drew her hair and eyes! She looks so cool! Lovely work! (^v^)

Jun-Kou responds:

awaa thank you so much!! ^_^ Eliza is also my fave

AAAAHHH I'M STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS!!! MY BABY!!! ✨🀩✨ I can't get over how cute she looks! I love the determined look on her face! x) Thank you so so much for taking the time to draw my girl. It was seriously such a nice surprise!!! (TwT) Thank you again so much!! βœ¨πŸ–€βœ¨

Hey there!
I like drawing, painting, art, video games, anime and other stuff.
I hope my art can be enjoyable!
\m/ (>w<) \m/